Our school is located in a small town close to Oviedo, the capital of our region, Asturias, in the North of Spain. It belongs to the Llanera Council, in the central area of Asturias.
- Llanera Council: www.llanera.es
- Oviedo, capital of Asturias: www.oviedo.es
- Government of the Principality of Asturias: www.asturias.es
- Tourism in Asturias: www.turismoasturias.es
- Where is Asturias: whereisasturias.com
- Why unspoilt Asturias is a secret I just have to share by Paul Richardson | The Guardian
How to get to our school
The Airport of Asturias (Aeropuerto de Asturias – OVD) is located in Santiago del Monte, 48 km far from Oviedo. Oviedo is easily reached from the airport by taxi and by bus in about 30 minutes. Then you can get to our school by train. More information: www.aena.es
Lugo de Llanera is connected by train with the capital of Asturias, Oviedo. From Oviedo, you can reach all of the largest cities in Spain and other cities in Asturias. More information: www.renfe.es
Several bus services run between Oviedo and other cities in Asturias and Spain. More information: www.alsa.es
Visitors can easily find a proper accommodation in Oviedo according to their preferences. Language assistants usually rent a room with other university students. No student residences or hotels are available in Lugo de Llanera.
Assistance in finding a suitable accommodation will be provided.